Panera Souffles. One of my favorite breakfasts to grab out is a panera egg souffles. They should drape over the well of the muffin pan.

Breakfast Souffle with spinach and artichoke (Panera Bread
Breakfast Souffle with spinach and artichoke (Panera Bread from recipeflow.com

Four cheese soufflé is made from the cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, neufchatel cheese, and romano cheese. Grease 4 round ramekins with cooking spray and place on a baking sheet, set aside. So by the time you are ready to cook them, it is ready for you.

Either Microwave At 30 Second Intervals Or Cook On Stovetop Until A Sort Of Runny Scrambled Egg Consistency.


Pillsbury butter flake crescent rolls are the base to this cheesy spinach and cheese egg souffle. It is found to be the cheesiest and the richest of all other soufflés of panera. Easy breakfast recipe / panera copycat recipe / panera souffle recipe via @tastesoflizzyt

Souffles Are A Light, Fluffy Egg Based Dish That Are Often Made Savory Or With Something Sweet For A Dessert.


Preheat oven to 425 degrees f. So make sure you call your local cafe and reserve some. Panera bread 4 cheese souffle recipe.

I’ve Found Your New Favorite Breakfast, Panera Bread Ham And Swiss Souffle Recipe.


How to make breakfast baked egg souffles (panera bread copycat. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Pillsbury butter flake crescent rolls are the base to this cheesy spinach and cheese egg souffle.

I’ve Had Their Four Cheese, Ham & Swiss And Spinach & Bacon Soufflés, But This Time I Thought I’d Take The Leap And Finally Try Spinach & Artichoke.


Another thing that i think makes this recipe even better than panera’s version is that our souffles are fluffier and taller. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs may vary. Ham & swiss baked egg souffle.

Ever Since I Tried A Four Cheese Panera Soufflé Years Ago, I Have A Soft Spot For This Breakfast Indulgence.


Set a saucepan over medium heat with the butter. Mix them well and microwave for around 30 seconds. Customization of your order may impact the accuracy and/or completeness of the available nutritional information.

Related Posts